It's Just a Tank

I haven't fed her in days. But, the fish keep dropping morsels at her door.
The fish know not to let the eel get hungry!
 
The look on the cbb is priceless.
20220715_160350.jpg
 
You know, on Wild Kratts the bad guy said their eggs taste good....

Edit: That is a joke, BTW. I'm pretty sure it's illegal.
 
You know, on Wild Kratts the bad guy said their eggs taste good....

Edit: That is a joke, BTW. I'm pretty sure it's illegal.
lol. Ive seen that episode! My daughter loooovoes WK.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new