It's Just a Tank

20220820_184141.jpg

i moved the pebble he roamed off to to show his face.

Also @sfin52 some neon green trumpets if you like as well :)
I may have to remove an angel first
 
Bummer.. I just let loose a baby flame angel in the nem tank for color and knowing there's nothing there it will want to eat. Most things in there want to eat it.
It was a risk I knew I was taking.
 
I am thinking about it. I don't trust anyone with my 2 yr old. Online courses would work.
My husband works IT and you'd laugh at how many people can't type their own passwords.
Job security !!! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Job security !!! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Ya its all the passwords I have to reset every 3 months. It's insane. If I can't remember than I doubt a hacker will be able to to keep up. If they do they deserve a reward lol
 
I don't know... I work for the water department. You'd be surprised how many people don't know how to turn off a hose...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new