It's Just a Tank

jedi mind tricks


GIF by Star Wars
IMG_20230330_143641510.jpg
 
Eyes to the sky y'all it ain't over tonight !!
be safe everyone... :)
Hope it blows by but carries just enough “oomph” to scare the pups out of Starlee. Then you can name the first one Storm.
 
It's clear skies here in AZ. Not fun for horse lessons this afternoon.
Salt Bae Cooking GIF by CBC
 
20230401_144659.jpg I Think the shattered pups will make it. As long as they don't get knocked down and stay put.

We're looking better. The fishstore had a larger colony, only 4 dead heads and some tissue recession. I want to go back fir it.. but... dang...
20230401_144727.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new