It's Just a Tank

So nothing new. 200 gallons of fish tanks and normal living room things one a 10 amp breaker. I'm pushing it as it is I think. Haven't done the math though.
The worse that can happen is a breaker tripping. Probably wont if the box has enough amps. My old house... i forget the box ampage...
 
I do it all the time. OSHA would have a field day with my aparment if it was a workplace
You mean like the safety hazard that is my 9 month old climbing the ladder supposing himself by the fish tank?
 
The worse that can happen is a breaker tripping. Probably wont if the box has enough amps. My old house... i forget the box ampage...
I'm at 100 to the house. Did a lot of digging when I wanted to swap to a tankless water heater, then again when the AC went out.
 
You mean like the safety hazard that is my 9 month old climbing the ladder supposing himself by the fish tank?
He’s just looking for a swimming hole.;)
 
I do it all the time. OSHA would have a field day with my aparment if it was a workplace
Let’s not talk about OSHA they may start a thing that requires all aquarium owners to follow their stupid regulations (I know - they are meant to keep us safe BUT geez they make work harder)
 
So nothing new. 200 gallons of fish tanks and normal living room things one a 10 amp breaker. I'm pushing it as it is I think. Haven't done the math though.
Math is hard

2+2 = elephant
 
Ok well I have two adj pc-100a

I was wondering if the other brands are any better

Think I need to replace one….

Was thinking about replacing it with 2 - they also have a 4 plug one vs 8 (same amps and stuff) so I could isolate my heaters on one
 
I want a million dollars
No

Champions League Win GIF by VfL Wolfsburg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new