It's Just a Tank

@Reefing_addiction ,daisy cutters ? Mibu , not mine... ;) :)
20240608_122456.jpg
 
Baby toadstool leather, stargazer and green somethings. I think.
1000011503.jpg
And I soooo didn’t really see half that stuff lol that’s what I get for trying to function 5am with the migraine trying to kick in before the meds could work
 
Baby toadstool leather, stargazer and green somethings. I think.
1000011503.jpg
I believe the "Green Somethings" may often be referred to as Green Death Palys. The cool thing about those purplish green palys is that sometimes if you increase the potassium in your water they'll turn super bright green or ice blue. They're good indicators of potassium levels.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new