It's Just a Tank

20240618_184316.jpg
 
IDK not to give away my secrets but I basically just use this….
IMG_5015.png
For some reason labouts are popular right now. I don’t really get it.
1718802487058.gif
It's a nice looking wrasse!

Still thinking no flashers for a 4'er, but who knows, I could impulse a carpenteri. Thinking:
Current stock:
1. Macropharyngodon bipartitis
2. Halichoeres chrysus
3. 2x pink streak
4. Firefish
5. Yasha
6. Tailspot
New stock:
7. Pseudojuloides severnsi
8. H. iridis
9. Fairy #1
10. Fairy #2
11. Fairy #3
12. Foxface
13. Impulse/buy-on-sight
14. Impulse/buy-on-sight
15. Frank, but only if he's a small Frank and with plans to upgrade or sell to a local reefer when he gets too big--or does Frank grow according to the size of his tank?... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Buy-on-sight: H. lapillus, Babi,... there are others I'd get without a second thought
Impulses: flasher, 4th fairy, M. negrosensis, A. meleagris, a disastrous angel, second pencil, a bristletooth tang...
 
And still looks like a smug jurk. The dang bell end.
Intrigued to know if the Americans here know what a bell end is?
 
But, hey... dont tell the mods@!! I gotta be able to say somegin
Oh it isn’t anything inappropriate. It’s a compliment. Something to do with the liberty bell I believe ;)
 
By th way, I could have hand fed a couple of Achilles Tangs today. It was kinda neat. They were swimming with me on purpose.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new