It's Just a Tank

I've been buying from ASD for the last 3 years. Year 1 great, year 2 starting to worry about some poor shipments (e.g., got a Torch that was completely BJD'd, and they knew about it), and year 3 began seeing different practices with their auctions and pricing. I also got two clams from them at the beginning of this year that both died in 2 weeks timeline, but that's 100% possibly something wrong with my tanks since a Clammania clam also died at the 2 week mark. I'm currently have no plans for more of their corals, but not swearing them off.
 
I've been buying from ASD for the last 3 years. Year 1 great, year 2 starting to worry about some poor shipments (e.g., got a Torch that was completely BJD'd, and they knew about it), and year 3 began seeing different practices with their auctions and pricing. I also got two clams from them at the beginning of this year that both died in 2 weeks timeline, but that's 100% possibly something wrong with my tanks since a Clammania clam also died at the 2 week mark. I'm currently have no plans for more of their corals, but not swearing them off.
did the clams have CLAMydia?
 
did the clams have CLAMydia?
Toy Train GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy
 
They said... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 80 here , hit 86 ,83* now...:rolleyes:
20240630_104620.jpg
 
Milk and honey sounds good. Wont touch alcohol. Just yuk...
Actually same… I don’t keep alcohol in the house which is unfortunate as I think I’d like to vodka dose…
 
Actually same… I don’t keep alcohol in the house which is unfortunate as I think I’d like to vodka dose…
I keep trying to grt a bottle of vodka. My husband looks at me and says "you know your tanks only getting 1 shot, right?"
Oh well. Wait tell i manage to figure out how to stuff 20 fish in the tank...

.... the tank might get 2 shots a bottle!
 
They just want to be friends... ;) :)
Akuma ? ...:thinking-face::upside-down-face:
20240701_121018.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new