It's Just a Tank

Dirty glass,wee hrs pic, don't know why green not showing in pic... :rolleyes: growing good...;):)
20240720_002909.jpg
 
Such a beautiful fish... :)
20240722_155046.jpg
 
Thrilled to say the least... :)
has a lifetime home here...;)

was so scared that day of transport... :oops:
 
she'll be kept in check , between Big Blue ,and the new upcoming monsters... ;) :)
20240722_155227.jpg
 
She is being adorable so you put her in the coral tank.
She may gain an army of Phillips to take over the world. We'll all wake up to giant sized aiptasia in our doorways, waiting to eat us as we fumble around to go to the bathroom.
 
I've been a bit out of it. Feeling very drained.
I do not like morning to begin at 4 am :(

Doser line exploded and AFR was just making a mess. Alk went down from 9.3 to 7.6
Lost the frogspawn, but there are several babies alive. I think that's all that is going on? Everyone else is doing okay, for now. It was such a flipping mess to clean up.
 
I've been a bit out of it. Feeling very drained.
I do not like morning to begin at 4 am :(

Doser line exploded and AFR was just making a mess. Alk went down from 9.3 to 7.6
Lost the frogspawn, but there are several babies alive. I think that's all that is going on? Everyone else is doing okay, for now. It was such a flipping mess to clean up.
Gambling on whether this will cheer you up/amuse you or annoy you :face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
Gambling on whether this will cheer you up/amuse you or annoy you :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Not so much in need of cheer or laughs. I just need some stable sleep. Stuff happens. And i just want the energy to deal with it.

Im a light sleeper, it's difficult for me to fall asleep. So, the moment anything wakes me up, that's it. Im awake. Even if it's zombie mode At midnight.
The baby frogs are still there.
20240725_101444.jpg
 
Not so much in need of cheer or laughs. I just need some stable sleep. Stuff happens. And i just want the energy to deal with it.

Im a light sleeper, it's difficult for me to fall asleep. So, the moment anything wakes me up, that's it. Im awake. Even if it's zombie mode At midnight.
The baby frogs are still there.
20240725_101444.jpg
Ooof
I’m a terrible sleeper too. This last week I’ve been falling asleep later and later but having to wake up at the same time…
I feel awful. May I direct you to:
Post in thread 'There's something fishy about this build...'
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/theres-something-fishy-about-this-build.1055155/post-12709081
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new