It's Just a Tank

Dog In Kennel Turns Derpy After Neuter Surgery GIF by ViralHog
Funny Dog GIF
Dog Smile GIF by MOODMAN
Youtube Dog GIF
 
Pretty sure the fish knew I was talkin smack
Went down and was able to intentionally get photos

IMG_4224.jpeg IMG_4222.jpeg IMG_4221.jpeg IMG_4220.jpeg IMG_4219.jpeg IMG_4218.jpeg
Quarter sized nem…
IMG_4225.jpeg
 
Pretty sure the fish knew I was talkin smack
Went down and was able to intentionally get photos

IMG_4224.jpeg IMG_4222.jpeg IMG_4221.jpeg IMG_4220.jpeg IMG_4219.jpeg IMG_4218.jpeg
Quarter sized nem…
IMG_4225.jpeg
Removal of color shows the scratches in my glass toooooo well
 
Man that’s one mad bird
Shouldn't be! I grabbed this little fledgling out of the middle of the street before someone turned it into a scrambled bird. Also, the street was bloody hot, so you're welcome ungrateful bird. This new generation of birds don't appreciate schisse!
 
Shouldn't be! I grabbed this little fledgling out of the middle of the street before someone turned it into a scrambled bird. Also, the street was bloody hot, so you're welcome ungrateful bird. This new generation of birds don't appreciate schisse!
That’s what happens when parents tell them they are number 1 even when they fail
 
Pretty sure the fish knew I was talkin smack
Went down and was able to intentionally get photos

IMG_4224.jpeg IMG_4222.jpeg IMG_4221.jpeg IMG_4220.jpeg IMG_4219.jpeg IMG_4218.jpeg
Quarter sized nem…
IMG_4225.jpeg
Don't you just love it when fish "think" they're gunna ruin your day?
 
It split? I wonder if they it that was from stress of the shipping or if it would have done that given the chance in my tank….it was walking around and that generally means they want to split….any pictures?
It has colored up nice since the split.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new