It's Just a Tank

8ED3A5A2-2A2F-48AC-8C73-44C94394A75A.jpeg

Also GSP opened !
 
They have insurance for a reason haha
So do I ..
with that much water , I felt the need for something to cover my butt .
The landlord was ok with pets and a aquarium until I moved the 90 gal in .
he said that’s not a aquarium, that’s part of the ocean .

He saw the new 230 and was speechless .
 
So do I ..
with that much water , I felt the need for something to cover my butt .
The landlord was ok with pets and a aquarium until I moved the 90 gal in .
he said that’s not a aquarium, that’s part of the ocean .

He saw the new 230 and was speechless .
He is probably wanting advice now
 
Weird .
I haven’t had a foxface pick at anything .
and for the record ..
they are one fish that’s been in every setup
I don't mind. As long as the fox leaves everything else alone. I can't figure out why green palythoa though.
 
I had a corallife hob skimmer on one of my first tanks .
believe it was a 75gal

went away for Christmas and had to race home feom
Christmas dinner as my landlord at that time was screaming at me asking where the water was coming from .
The skimmer pumped 1/2 the tank out and through his brand new hardwood flooring .

the innocent old lady that lived below me had a shower in salty fish water and didn’t even have to leave the comfort of her recliner .

she hasn’t talked to me since
 
I had a corallife hob skimmer on one of my first tanks .
believe it was a 75gal

went away for Christmas and had to race home feom
Christmas dinner as my landlord at that time was screaming at me asking where the water was coming from .
The skimmer pumped 1/2 the tank out and through his brand new hardwood flooring .

the innocent old lady that lived below me had a shower in salty fish water and didn’t even have to leave the comfort of her recliner .

she hasn’t talked to me since
Maybe she's mad the water was fixed? she was dreaming she was a mermaid!
 
No .
she was already miserable prior to the salty shower. .

a little more salt ..
At least that's all she can complain about. At least a house didn't drop on her.
On another note..

My mom in laws neighbor caused himself some trouble.
View attachment 2365550
They brought it on themselves.
Edit this happened 2 hours ago.
They were cutting a tree down, it didn't go without a fight.
 
At least that's all she can complain about. At least a house didn't drop on her.
On another note..

My mom in laws neighbor caused himself some trouble.
View attachment 2365550
They brought it on themselves.
Edit this happened 2 hours ago.
They were cutting a tree down, it didn't go without a fight.
Tree didn’t land where it was supposed to .
or no one thought of planning out how to cut it to fall away from the building ?
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new