IT'S OFFICIAL,THE INMATES ARE RUNNING THE ASYLUM NOW, JON DOE HAS THE UPPER HAND!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well-that-didnt-take-long.jpg

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's kind of funny that only about a month ago I didn't even know how to post a gif on this forum. I tried doing it with the phone's keyboard like I do for texting and it never worked. I feel like I've became quite proficient at it now.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wonder if I just started typing random letters and posting them would anyone notice? Surely no one is reading through the garbage that I'm posting

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey look a picture of my tank from my couch. I really need to adjust my lights to turn off earlier they really should be off by now
20211028_223202.jpg

I thought you had 5 lights yesterday? Am i imagining that? I would look back but someone been posting tons of memes/gifs i dont think i could find it :)

To answer your other question i am reading it all....even the random letters lol

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought you had 5 lights yesterday? Am i imagining that? I would look back but someone been posting tons of memes/gifs i dont think i could find it :)

To answer your other question i am reading it all....even the random letters lol
I did/do. There is a small plastic piece that attaches the light to their bracket (they call it the paw or claw they change the name each time). The way I installed the light was to hang them from the bracket. It wasn't really designed to work exactly the way I mounted them so the flimsy brackets are breaking. I had the end one off to 2 part epoxy it back together. If I feel that made it sturdy enough I'm going to take them all off and "fix" them.
20211028_192333.jpg

You can see the crack in it. I suspect, although can't be positive, that if mounted it to their bracket it probably would've worked without issue.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 56 40.9%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 70 51.1%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back