Iwaki MD40RLT fs 100$

  • Thread starter Thread starter akunochi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

akunochi

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 11, 2009
Messages
44
Reaction score
2
Location
Puyallup,wa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an Iwaki MD40RLT external pump. It works great for me, but after using an eheim pump I'm sold and want to get another. SO this one needs to go.

It has a 3/4" threaded (Male) input and output. It is in good condition with a 3 prong power cord installed. It is in use on my system as I type this. It is rated for 750 GPH at 4' of head. New they are 289.99. I am asking for 100 + shipping or trade for an Eheim 1260.

Iwaki pump info

Thanks for looking
Seth
 
Got the pump I needed. I will trade for a kalk reactor, t-5 ballast and cash, aqua controller (i'll add), or some cool fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new