Dude... smokin'!
You sure appear to have everything dialed in. That's something that's not always so easy to do, as you know.
I, too, went to watch @Perry and @coral reeftank . Saw it was nearly four hours and decided I'll have to do it when I'm up, in the middle of the night. At four hours, you know there's going to be some great info from a couple of passionate guys!
Thanks! Yea bro, Alan is an old soul. I was killing corals before he was born, and now I listen to him to learn more about the hobby. He knows how to apply his teachings and principles into his life long hobby experience. We’re fortunate to have him aboard.



thanks brother. It’s certainly nice to have it documented like this for years to come. I always look back at my old systems and compare what was better and what is lacking to my current systems.

