Jawbreaker mushrooms

jawbreaker or not?

0_0_productGfx_77ed51e5ce0650508d210e1e0544ffaa.jpg
 
I have bought a quarter size shroom from kmaintl
and I can say these mushrooms are awesome. We have had our mushroom now for about 4 to 5 months and it has doubled in size and has started to get alot of red. We hope for green next. I would highly recommend dealing with ​​
kmaintl
. He is a awesome person to work with.​
 
Any new pics of Jawbreakers? I just ordered one from Ed and can't wait till it comes. I had one in my last tank and sold it before I got out of the hobby. I'm determined to establish a colony this time!!
 
Here's one of my mini colonies that are in my large DT.

upubatum.jpg
 
Beautiful dnov!! How long did it take the green to come in? Have you noticed any purple?
 
Beautiful dnov!! How long did it take the green to come in? Have you noticed any purple?

These are actually from the "game over" morph. I have seen the green come in immediately as a baby like the one in the picture above and have had some take years to come in. I think it's completely random. Unfortunately I haven't had any come in with purple yet...
 
Just received my jawbreaker from Ed at Kmaintl and it came in perfectly!! Ed, you are the man!! I've known Ed for close to 10 years now and he just continues to impress. Guess what came as a bonus? A baby jawbreaker on the same rock!! Thanks Ed!!
 
I think my Mystery Tie Dye/GameOver has good genes. Every baby starts with orange and red from the get go. I think it's because I picked a good one to be my mama.
This one is tiny. Maybe 1/2 a dime.
GameOverBaby2.jpg

This one is dime to nickel size.
GameOverBaby1.jpg

Wow I love these
 
I believe his lineage is to Rommel from ultimate frags
 
Could it be that the orange with green splotchs mushrooms get the color yellow after a wile like on this pic? Found this pic online.

431947_4999918279145_67451803_n.jpg
 
Sorry for all the BLUE from the Reefbrite, I will get some daylight pics taken and posted!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396451536.964385.jpg


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396451566.761964.jpg

Red is starting to set in!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new