Jebao DCP-15000 Controller Stuck on One Speed, No Feed Mode

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hugh Mann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hugh Mann

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
1,997
Reaction score
1,862
Location
Merritt, BC
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I discovered the other day that the controller that came with my DCP-15000 has decided to transform from a variable pump to a fixed one. Can’t adjust the flow rate in either direction or enable “feed” mode, but otherwise chugs alone just fine.

Anyone else experienced this? I’ve looked and there doesn’t seem to be replacement controllers readily available either.

Yes, I have tried turning it off and on again.
 
I discovered the other day that the controller that came with my DCP-15000 has decided to transform from a variable pump to a fixed one. Can’t adjust the flow rate in either direction or enable “feed” mode, but otherwise chugs alone just fine.

Anyone else experienced this? I’ve looked and there doesn’t seem to be replacement controllers readily available either.

Yes, I have tried turning it off and on again.
Sounds like it is locked.

Lock / unlock function:
Press the "+" or "-" button for three seconds until the LED light flashes twice, the controller is locked; Similarly, press the "+" or "-" button for three seconds until the LED indicator light flashes twice, the controller is unlocked
 
Sounds like it is locked.

Lock / unlock function:
Press the "+" or "-" button for three seconds until the LED light flashes twice, the controller is locked; Similarly, press the "+" or "-" button for three seconds until the LED indicator light flashes twice, the controller is unlocked
Hmm. I do not recall seeing that in the manual. Much appreciated, I’ll try that when I get home, thank you!
 
Sounds like it is locked.

Lock / unlock function:
Press the "+" or "-" button for three seconds until the LED light flashes twice, the controller is locked; Similarly, press the "+" or "-" button for three seconds until the LED indicator light flashes twice, the controller is unlocked
Nailed it. Thank you very much!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new