Jebao dosing pump not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter andiesreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

andiesreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
483
Reaction score
451
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I recently bought and set up a Jebao dosing pump. All seems well, I calibrated it and it runs fine when I manually press the buttons. However, it doesn't dose at all and I've seen the time it's supposed to dose at pass with no pump action. Any tips? I was really looking forward to not having to manually dose anymore :/
 
No clue
I purchased one 2 years ago now and never set it up.
 
Hello all,

I recently bought and set up a Jebao dosing pump. All seems well, I calibrated it and it runs fine when I manually press the buttons. However, it doesn't dose at all and I've seen the time it's supposed to dose at pass with no pump action. Any tips? I was really looking forward to not having to manually dose anymore :/
I have the same problem. Did you find out how to get it auto dosing?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new