Jebao MLW-10 Power supply missing! What do i get as replacement?

Simon_K

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
27
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks, i bought Jebao MLW-10 from aliexpress and it shipped without power supply (i got 2 power heads instead....).

Does anyone have this model? Can you take a photo of the power supply? All i know is that its 24V DC. I'm not sure what connector it is, or what amperage, ugh!

Which one of those images is on the power supply?

PXL_20210519_114940380.jpg tAAzk.gif zsp7C.jpg
 
I can’t answer the specific question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some help
 
I am of no help but definitely interested in getting 2 of that same pump. How do you like it?
 
I still havent been able to run it, as i dont have the power supply @Jphoadley !
 
Just ordered two of these, have you been able to run them? How do you like them?
I can’t seem to find much info anywhere online.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new