JerSaint's Clownfish Harem Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter JerSaint
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Moved a yellow tale blue damsel into this tank from the frag tank. Aggression is certainly up a bit but no one seems too worse for the wear. Also added a red Led bulb to the sump. I have a few pieces of Cheato floating around, will need to figure out a way to contain it.
Egg crate box my man
 
Thanks @Collinslice thats what I was thinking. Are the egg crate holes too big? should I double up on the sides one slightly taller than the other so the holes don't quiet line up? Maybe some screen around the egg crate, or am i overthinking this?

Also is a powerhead in the general direction enough for a tumble of the cheato?
 
Thanks @Collinslice thats what I was thinking. Are the egg crate holes too big? should I double up on the sides one slightly taller than the other so the holes don't quiet line up? Maybe some screen around the egg crate, or am i overthinking this?

Also is a powerhead in the general direction enough for a tumble of the cheato?
I'd let it go just in the egg crate. Once it settles there won't be much to leak out until you trim it again haha
 
Second attempt at the first Nem in this system! Looking good 3 days in!
IMG_1950.JPG
IMG_1954.JPG
 
Looking good Jer! You're inspiring me to throw up my build!
 
Where did you find that tank and how much do they run new?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new