JF burnin banana

  • Thread starter Thread starter truepercs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
any recommendations on if the coral turns brown? new reefer here and wondering if I need to move it back to the original spot or will it adjust to the slightly higher light level
 
My apologies I forgot about this thread...

Tank was taken down as we did some renovation on our house, which was quite messy.
However I did start it up again (April 2021)and it just made the one year mark. I do like the burning banana from last time so I added it once again.

I plan on posting one year photos soon...

I'll see if I can take a similar photo of the banana.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/reef-savvy-cube-build-2.836148/
I am not sure what would cause it to turn brown as I do not think it requires a lot of light. I have a bit more light in this set up...

I actually think it favored the older lighting conditions. It is growing but I am not sure if it is as fast as the previous go around. It is similarly located in "build 2" although I believe it receives a bit more light. Might be time to move the plug as I did last time also ;)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new