JF Homewrecker - Im a believer!

Yes, I mean larger colonies that that mini colony on the website ;-)

I own a couple different Tenuis colonies and they do vary quite well with growth pattern when they get into the 4-8inch sizes.


This particular one must look breathtaking in that size.

Too bad no one will have pictures of this case ever, since they will frag it.

-Andre

If I'm not mistaken I think this big guy will eventually go into Reefers Direct's Great White display tank... so your wish may come true! :)

what lighting are these all under?

T5 but I didn't really ask what the bulb mix was though :x
 
I'm sure it would look great in ur tank just like everything looks like in ur tank amazing order one up and show us what u mean. Ps I truly enjoy looking at ur tank and enjoy how u describe everything on ur thread

THX Justin, like you enjoy my thread.

Well, that reminds me that I have to make an update on my thread since I changed (hopefully improved) quite a few things such as Light, went from Dosing to Carx, and changed the Sump design..............so all that was quite an adventure on a matured tank system.

-Andre
 
THX Justin, like you enjoy my thread.

Well, that reminds me that I have to make an update on my thread since I changed (hopefully improved) quite a few things such as Light, went from Dosing to Carx, and changed the Sump design..............so all that was quite an adventure on a matured tank system.

-Andre
Can't wait to read it
Sorry I disrailed the thread
 
JF%20Homewrecker1_zpsuzkiiarb.jpg


Trying to keep this little guy healthy. :)
 
Nice!
 
A bad cell phone picture of my few months ago. Got it directly from Jason Fox
01AB4142-36EB-43B9-B9E9-1544AFD49C15.jpeg
in New Jersey
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new