JF Triple Threat colony

Item Price
Sold
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kframe

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
276
Reaction score
34
Location
ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm considering parting ways with my JF Triple Threat colony. I originally purchased this piece from cornbred roughly 4 to 5 years ago. The colony is a little over 6"x5" and is growing like crazy.Asking $2k but if you are a serious inquirer. You are more than welcome to DM an offer and we can discuss. Looking to sell local to the Dayton, ohio area or pick up in Greenville ohio

20230713_155822.jpg 20230713_155657.jpg 20230713_153220.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new