Jokim's 90g Tech Reef Tank

jokim

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2011
Messages
266
Reaction score
74
Location
NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting my 90g tech tank thread. Used 50lbs of Marco rock and 30lbs of Tropic Eden sand. I kept the corals could fit in my Biocube and transferred almost everything into the new tank. I'll update with more pictures once I fix my camera.


Equipment:
Icecap Reef Illumination 2x 250w Metal Halides / T5 / LED
MP40wES
SWC 160 Cone Skimmer
Trigger Crystal Sump
RKL Controller
Tunze Osmolator




SAM_0113.jpg
 
Looking great! I love a new clean tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new