June 2011 POTM Winner

  • Thread starter Thread starter gparr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gparr

Waterbox Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
20
Location
NW Chicago Suburbs
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While not my intent, my call for last-minute votes to break the tie resulted in my image winning the June competition. The best part of the June competition was that we had so many good entries. I hope we can continue that trend with the challenging July topic.
Gary

marvfungia01b.jpg
 
Gary you won fair and square and it was well deserving! Congrats!
 
Gary, that's a great picture with lot's of color....congrats!!
 
I was stoked to have been second only to Gary. great photo! now back to my photo skill training!
 
Great Fungia pic Gary I voted for this one because I have one similar lookin and your pic looks great congrats
 
Holy Snap!!! Awesome photo Gary, Congratulations.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new