Just wanted to introduce myself

DTAT1987

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2024
Messages
56
Reaction score
109
Location
Lewiston
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Darren Tatton and I am fairly new to the reef community. I started my first salt water aquarium 8 months ago in hopes to relax/ rock our new daughter we were expecting in May. She decided to come a little early and we ended up spending 6 months in Spokane hospital and I tried to maintain my tank from 2 hours away but great news we are all home together now as a family and I am starting to get a few corals to see how I do.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello, my name is Darren Tatton and I am fairly new to the reef community. I started my first salt water aquarium 8 months ago in hopes to relax/ rock our new daughter we were expecting in May. She decided to come a little early and we ended up spending 6 months in Spokane hospital and I tried to maintain my tank from 2 hours away but great news we are all home together now as a family and I am starting to get a few corals to see how I do.
Welcome to Reef2Reef, and the salty world! I'm sorry to hear that your daughter was born premature, but I'm glad to read that you are all together and home now! I grew up around saltwater aquariums, like I assume your daughter will. It was a special part of my childhood. :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Darren. Congratulations on your daughter’s arrival. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed (on your aquarium, not your daughter :slightly-smiling-face: ) .
IMG_1666.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new