K7 PRO III Spectrum Sharing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AtlanticGail

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem at all. I like having multiple profiles to choose from. I have also created ones for doing maintenance or if I just want all blues at a given time. I use BeanAnimals profile generator to make the profile and any adjustments. You could select the specific channel and dial it down to your liking. Or selecting all the channels would drop or raise them at the same ratio. And of course you can change the duration or peak time of the schedule to your own preferences. I don’t have any issues with the pre-programmed SPS and LPS profiles in the app. But coming from metal halide/T5’s, neither of them are visually appealing to me. I was running two Phoenix 150w bulbs with Blue+/actinic T5 supplements. When the halides were on it was much whiter than what you typically see these days. So I used the generator and tried to duplicate my old schedule. I love what I came up with and apparently my corals do as well. I am getting some growth that I didn’t get with the halides which honestly shocks me a little bit. But I know the AB+ schedule is quite popular so when I ran across it I figured I would try to convert over to the NP app. I think it has a nice look to it. I don’t have a par meter but I would be interested to see what the results would be. I am running a similar mixed reef to yours. Minus the GSP/Xenia. I’ve been down that road before. Lol.
Could you share your light schedule you generate from your old one.

JoeyBagadonuts

Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you share your light schedule you generate from your old one.
Here is what I was using:
1717117122765.jpeg

And here is what I am currently using. This is modified from the AB+.
1717117207227.jpeg

Back