Kalkwasser Reactor for 25g. Nano

Cfellini91

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2018
Messages
119
Reaction score
39
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently bought a reservoir and a Tunze ATO and am wanting to try using Kalk. but I don't want to mix it in the reservoir. I ordered the Two Little Fishes Kalk. Reactor 300 from BRS and now am second guessing if this one will work for a tank as small as mine. I know they can get expensive and I am not wanting to spend too much on one. Any ideas or thoughts? Stick with this reactor and test it out? Does/ has anyone had any luck with this reactor on a nano?
 
If smaller than say a 60g it will be fine for your size tank. Just make sure you don't overdose kalk. That can be easily done in a small tank like yours.
 
Any ideas how much to dose in reactor?
 
In that size reactor I would put 1 teaspoon to start. Monitor your levels and adjust. Your tank will tell you if it wants more or if it wants less.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new