Kamoer F4 Pro Dosing Pump

numsie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's complicated! I think I got it set up to do a single daily dose but not 100% sure. It keeps asking me to do a firmware update but cannot figure out how to do it and Coralvue has become useless. Coralvue will only give support by email and thats as good as trying to understand the owners manual. I am pretty frustrated with it and not sure if I can trust it, I am still thinking about returning it. The only thing that keeps me wanting it is the size, it the perfect fit for me.

numsie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure you download the correct app to you phone, first time I used the wrong one, make sure its Kamoer Remote, once I did that it connected. Watch the video set up by coralvue, it will help a bit with the set up.

mr. lovestrong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
depending on your router you might have some more detailed options as to which band you want to be the "backbone" signal, if you can select 2.4ghz as your backbone. I had trouble connecting and this seemed to do the trick. Seems to be pretty accurate after calibrating, still working on dosing schedule it is not entirely self explanatory at first glance.

numsie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is prompting me to do a firmware update, I cannot figure out how to make it work. I click on it, it says success but then it keeps prompting me. Anyone figure how to do it?

mr. lovestrong

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is prompting me to do a firmware update, I cannot figure out how to make it work. I click on it, it says success but then it keeps prompting me. Anyone figure how to do it?

I went through the same process with mine, it took multiple attempts at updating the firmware and closing and opening the app for it to work right.

numsie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a replacement and it did the firmware update right away so the unit i had was defective, updates on the new one to follow.

APX90

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just got this unit, anyone know what i would use to convert 1/4 inch john guest ro tubing down to what this pump uses? or is the 1/4 inch tubing compatible with this doser, i have a really nice advanced acrylics dosing container i would rather not stop using

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening

If the f4 is like the x1 it uses 3mm ID x 5mmo OD. I ordered 5 extra packs from either amazon or eBay when I ordered my 3 x1. I can’t remember.

markster33139

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know how to get get this app to work in landscape mode (if at all possible) on an iPad. I also noticed that the app won't rotate to landscape mode on my android phone

Sdot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received mine today and im having issues connecting to my 2.4Ghz wifi. Unfortunately this appears to be common with their products (Upgrading from an X4 wifi). Once they work they work well but networking is not a strong suite. Debating on returning it.....

Last edited:

Sdot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got mine and it will not connect to my WI-FI, I have both 5g and 2.4g wi-fi on separate log ons, this unit only connects to 2.4. I have emailed Coralvue and they tell me try things I have already tried and they keep sending me videos that I have seen but do not help. I am hoping I can get Coralvue on the phone in the morning or the unit is going back. Not very good tech support on an expensive item. This unit would have been perfect because of its small foot print, not very happy......let me know if others are having connection issues, thanks
I feel your frustration, been at it for a few hours. Im probably going to return the unit. Way too much of a headache.

Last edited:

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
kamoerf4pro2.jpg
kamoerf4pro.jpg

Hey what APP did you download to get this thing up and running? I searched on Google Play and did NOT see an APP for F4 Pro App, it does not exist...There are other Apps for Kamoer (((Dosing Pump2, X4 Dosing Pump, Kamoer Pumps, X1 Pump, Dripping Pro, Aquarium Cloud2))) Where am I going wrong on this? Any help would be greatly appreciated....

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know WHAT app this doser uses on Google Play? I scanned the QR Code as well as searched in the Play store and there are a list of Kamoer products...but specific to this doser...

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 133 59.9%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.8%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 79 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.4%

Back