Kamoer F4 Pro Dosing Pump

ANDREW PRITCHARD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I’m think about getting this doser and I was wondering if you still like it? Any major issues and would you recommend it? Thank you.
Personally I wouldn't I have the dfp4
I purchased 11 to 12 months ago
I've bin having dangerously high metals in my tank for the last 2 months and just found out why

20201025_125133.jpg

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've bin having dangerously high metals in my tank for the last 2 months and just found out why

20201025_125133.jpg

Sorry but that looks like it was getting splashed with saltwater or sitting in water for a while. I does not look like a manufacturers problem.

ANDREW PRITCHARD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll put a pick off where its mounted I honestly cant believe it
The question I've got is are they meant to be mounted in sump area?

ANDREW PRITCHARD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Theres no splashing where this is
Its mounted above the return chamber
The only thing I can think of is maybe condensation? Not sure

160400144790559696070008388227.jpg

andrewkw

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20201025_125133.jpg

Not sure how you can possibly blame manufacturer for this, unless it came direct from the factory soaking wet.

I still like my F4 but don't love it. I've had to reset it several times and sometimes I just can't connect to it forcing me to restart it and reprogram. I've also experienced a new problem where the internal clock is off by 4 minutes now. If it never lost it's connection it would not be a big deal but it took me a while to verify it was still actually dosing since every time I would check it wouldn't dose. I dose small amounts throughout the day and finally heard it go off.

Accuracy as far as dosing is still perfect. Everything else not so much.

2una

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had mine since it came out and no issues, once you know how to set it up. 10 out of 10!

I'd also buy one again - great for sub 1ml trace dosing - Only hiccup i had was i had to reroute the outlet tubing else i kept getting air in the lines. I have 2 @ 12 months old & they look 100% (they not in the sump area)

NicolasRoc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got mine and it will not connect to my WI-FI, I have both 5g and 2.4g wi-fi on separate log ons, this unit only connects to 2.4. I have emailed Coralvue and they tell me try things I have already tried and they keep sending me videos that I have seen but do not help. I am hoping I can get Coralvue on the phone in the morning or the unit is going back. Not very good tech support on an expensive item. This unit would have been perfect because of its small foot print, not very happy......let me know if others are having connection issues, thanks
Hey! Same issue here. I activated the 2.4ghz on my router and still does not connect. What was the solution in your situation? Thanks

dank reefer

IG: dankreefer_IG
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this pump back in April and it has been rock solid so far. Connecting to Wifi was not a big issue for me since my Access Point does broadcast both 2.4/5ghz. The app works pretty well with the exception that the time keeps loosing sync a good portion of the time. The great thing it that it will not loose its programing if power has been disconnected like the x1 pumps.

The 2 ethernet ports on the side are not true ethernet port but more for additional hardware, and maybe to daisy chain pumps together???

The F4 does not have the ports to connect the kamoer dosing containers, but like mentioned before the app will tell you how much fluid you have left, and as you adjust your dosing it will adjust how many days you have left for each dosing pump.

What I would like to see as a future upgrade on the app is for it to show you how many ml you've dosed in the course of a day.

The tubing that comes with the pump is 1/8 and they do sell a 1/8-1/4 connector to switch up to regular 1/4 tubbing.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back