Keeping BTA's in basket short term?

I personally don't have any rocks in my box because I want the best flow and light exposure. My nem sticks to the walls of the box and never likes to stay at the bottom. If I were to ever add the nem to the rockwork, it'll be much easier rubbing the foot of the nem while it's attached to the box vs. if it were attached to a rock.
Make a lot of sense. Will definitely keep rocks out then!
 
I just bought the zen reef shroom box but I bought the long narrow one so I can put a couple in there wihtout touching. and its magnetic
 
I just bought the zen reef shroom box but I bought the long narrow one so I can put a couple in there wihtout touching. and its magnetic
any complaints or early thoughts?
Will be purchasing one similar most likely.
 
Lol I’ve kept my nems in boxes permanently, almost 18 months straight now. They grow, split, eat, etc all within the box and generally look great. They’ll be fine :)
3AD9434C-30EA-4B49-A520-227041C1412E.jpeg

I really want to keep mine in here so I can feed them easier and keep my mp40 nem guards off. They don’t appear to stay inflated and I’m worried this may not be a good solution for them to get fat and happy?
 
3AD9434C-30EA-4B49-A520-227041C1412E.jpeg

I really want to keep mine in here so I can feed them easier and keep my mp40 nem guards off. They don’t appear to stay inflated and I’m worried this may not be a good solution for them to get fat and happy?
In boxes like that, You need to make sure there's plenty of flow across it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new