Kessil A360x Lighting Schedule

mtallen07

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Messages
117
Reaction score
110
Location
Cincinnati, OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reefers!

I just got the new dongle for the Kessil A360x and am trying to find the best lighting schedule for optimal growth primarily for a zoa/lps dominated frag tank. The tank is 6 inches deep and contains two large frag racks. The light is mounted 13 inches above the water. I’m getting amazing results And coloration using an AI Prime HD running Saxby’s lighting program on my nano tank with similar contents. I tried to replicate Saxby’s scheduled using the dongle, but the corals do not seem to thrive as well. Does anyone have any experience using this light or can suggest a good schedule? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
 
Hi Reefers!

I just got the new dongle for the Kessil A360x and am trying to find the best lighting schedule for optimal growth primarily for a zoa/lps dominated frag tank. The tank is 6 inches deep and contains two large frag racks. The light is mounted 13 inches above the water. I’m getting amazing results And coloration using an AI Prime HD running Saxby’s lighting program on my nano tank with similar contents. I tried to replicate Saxby’s scheduled using the dongle, but the corals do not seem to thrive as well. Does anyone have any experience using this light or can suggest a good schedule? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

C8E72174-86F0-40F4-8652-A8AA8DF76574.jpeg E9F4B732-9E14-489F-8ED5-A129A70A2078.jpeg ED9752B6-117D-46DC-AE85-5E3FC3DC3BED.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new