• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil ap9x

Item Price
600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

bobbykoz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2023
Messages
68
Reaction score
18
Location
ny
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 brand new in box kessil ap9x lights for sale
I sold 3 on here already looking to get rid of the last 4
Bought them from someone who got these out of a storage container he bought
100 percent legit, used 2 on my personal tank
600 each shipped
I accept PayPal venmo and cash app
Lights will be shipped usps

IMG_1674.jpeg IMG_1675.jpeg IMG_1676.jpeg IMG_1677.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new