• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil mounting arm FREE

Item Price
0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Acros

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2020
Messages
2,119
Reaction score
1,867
Location
Greenville, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
used ap9x mounting arm. Great condition. Bought new. You buy me a shipping label and I will send this your way. I just want this gone and reclaim space in my closet.

IMG_2753.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Hi how much would shipping be to TX? I can pay you extra for it.
 
Where in SC are you?sent a pm.
 
Still available? I'll take it if it is.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new