Kessil Show Off Thread (Warning, may be picture heavy!)

Which Kessil Product Do You Use Or Have Used


  • Total voters
    508
Here’s my setup. Love these lights.

480D3529-3469-4B6E-B315-8F634FD323CC.jpeg 934E0C75-7B86-462A-8565-A78D460B027A.jpeg
 
It's overkill and only running at 10%, scared I will kill everything in the tank. AP700 over a 25 lagoon supplemented with t5s a few hours of the day. I also have a little pico that's lite by the A80.
 

Attachments

  • 20210831_120410.jpg
    20210831_120410.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 79
  • 20210831_180422.jpg
    20210831_180422.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 20210830_160829.jpg
    20210830_160829.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 87
Well I shut down a tank, put a 180G in the place of my 90G and well.... had plenty of Kessils so have 4 360x's and 4 360we's
and this is what it looks like.
20210724_185538.jpg


Looks like you could fit a few more on the ends there :cool::cool::cool: But seriously are you running theses at 10%?
 
They run at 100% intensity,
Well, in that case, should I ever forget, please do remind me to never get into a PAR war with you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new