KH Director

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Craig Skinner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a new reefer and a future GHL P4 owner and will also purchase a 2.1 pump doser, the 4 pump model. I want this KH Director also. I do have a question for you members on this thread, albeit probably a stupid one.

I see it mentioned here that you will need 2 dosers, does that mean 2 pump heads or 2 complete dosing units?

Sorry guy's but had to ask.

Craig...

Mallard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a new reefer and a future GHL P4 owner and will also purchase a 2.1 pump doser, the 4 pump model. I want this KH Director also. I do have a question for you members on this thread, albeit probably a stupid one.

I see it mentioned here that you will need 2 dosers, does that mean 2 pump heads or 2 complete dosing units?

Sorry guy's but had to ask.

Craig...
You'll need to separate dosers. One doser with at least three heads for the KHD and probably the fourth for the actual alk solution. The second doser will be for anything else you're dosing.

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be interesting to see when these ship.. Excited to see in action and add it to my tank. Just purchased a Doser 2.1 SA, guess I will need to order another one now.;)

Dumaurier7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, can you post a flow " hook up" drawing/diagram showing how the unit is connected and utilized with the dosers?

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No problem, it's designed to work with a standalone GHL doser or the slave GHL doser/profilux combo, you don't NEED to have a profilux to run it. ;)
Yeah thats the good thing about it.

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think this tank needs one..... :p
But you forgot to make a place for it in the control panel...lol...rebuild it.....again;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back