King Tide Corals YouTube Channel

HUGE SHOUT OUT TO YALL! Recently hit 2,300 subscribers on YouTube and I just want to say thank you for the support. If you are new to seeing my channel be sure to check it out! Here is my most recent video where I worked with Ecotech Marine!

 
Just want to give a HUGE shout out to y'all for helping me reach over 2500 subscribers! Each and every one of you has made the channel so special to me, I look forward to 2023 and the amazing content that is to come this year!

If you are new to the thread/YouTube page please feel free to check it out and leave feedback on this thread! I love to hear from you all, and also always wanting to know what you all want to see on my videos!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDEnKhibcZ_5Xg0fvJGi1Yg
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2023-01-15 at 9.41.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-15 at 9.41.14 PM.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 78

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new