King Tide Corals YouTube Channel

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Friday Reefers!

Wanted to reach out to you all, because you all are the reason why I decided to do this. After finally getting pushed over the edge I decided to start a YouTube channel! This channel is going to be dedicated to my journey through reefing. The ups, the downs, and everything in between, basically wanting to get my reef out there to the world to either possibly help someone or get some information from one of you out there... because oh there are always things to learn in this hobby.

Here is a link to the video, going to be opening up this thread for you all to help me out in the creation of my YouTube channel. I appreciate all of you guys/gals.

Enjoy, and happy reefing!

giphy.gif

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Friday Reefers!

Wanted to reach out to you all, because you all are the reason why I decided to do this. After finally getting pushed over the edge I decided to start a YouTube channel! This channel is going to be dedicated to my journey through reefing. The ups, the downs, and everything in between, basically wanting to get my reef out there to the world to either possibly help someone or get some information from one of you out there... because oh there are always things to learn in this hobby.

Here is a link to the video, going to be opening up this thread for you all to help me out in the creation of my YouTube channel. I appreciate all of you guys/gals.

Enjoy, and happy reefing!

giphy.gif

We'll check it out. Thanks for sharing

OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to say thanks again for all the support I have been receiving on the new channel! Really excited I can start this process and I look forward to getting more into my tank!

You can get a sneak peek on my build thread, but this coming week I'll be putting up a tank tour for the Lagoon! Thanks for joining my journey, and welcome!

giphy.gif

OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just subscribed to the Yoootewb.

off to do the same on the ‘gram
Thank you so much! Have no idea how much it means! Got a tank tour coming this next day or so stay tuned!! Thanks for joining @BeltedCoyote part of the OG King Tide Fam now

giphy.gif

OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Friday Reefers!

Hoping you all are having a good day! Wanted to reach out and let you all know my second video is up on my YouTube channel (King Tide Corals) . I also want to thank all you for the support and kind words (also the trolling as well good to keep me honest). Regardless, thank you to all!

Hope you guys enjoy this one, I sure did because I got to show off my Lagoon! Same one from my build thread!

OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to give a big THANK YOU to the reefing community for all the support with my new channel I started!

With that being said I cannot believe it but I hit 100 subs! Its crazy to me, and just want to tell you all again thank you for the kind words and encouragement..

giphy.gif

Stay tuned for this weeks upload!

Screen Shot 2020-08-18 at 8.25.00 PM.png

OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Afternoon all!!

Hope you guys are enjoying your week so far, I was able to push forward and keep producing content like you all asked! So for this weeks video I give a quick initial review and some of my thoughts on my new light the Kessil AP9X

giphy.gif

Hope you guys enjoy this weeks upload!!

OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to give a big thanks to this community for the support with my new channel!

If you have not checked it out yet please feel free to come on by! 3 uploads so far, and shooting for weekly uploads! Once again though big thanks to you all and feel free to share my channel to others!

Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 8.02.16 PM.png

OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Friday Reefers!

Yet again, here I am, back with another upload...

giphy.gif

I hope you guys can gain a little something from this week's upload as I talk a little about quarantining in the saltwater hobby! Cheers!

Last edited:
OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ALMOST AT 150 SUBS ON YOUTUBE AND ALMOST 500 FOLLOWERS ON INSTAGRAM!

giphy.gif

Absolute madness!! Going to be doing some raffles on my insta page! Be sure to check it out and come follow!

INSTA: King Tide Corals

OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!! Happy Labor Day!

This week has been crazy with work!

giphy.gif

Regardless, I am excited that I was able to get another upload out, and also finally get this new return pump in the Lagoon! Long overdue and excited to share it with you all!

OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to anyone if you have checked out the new video upload! Reaching out to this thread to see if there are any requests for videos! Love to get all your guys/gals opinions!

Also... this was super cool today! Could NOT believe Hydor USA Group wanted to share my post! Really cool stuff.

IMG_3898.PNG

OP
OP
KingTideCorals

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to tomorrow's upload! Going to be chatting about place we all find near and dear to our hearts...

giphy.gif

Stay tuned guys and if you guys like what you see, feel free to subscribe! Means a lot to me, and cannot believe I have 160+ people interested in what I have to say!

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did I miss this thread?!? Love it man! I like how the channel is coming together!

1599973921093.jpeg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back