Klein's Butterflys in Macroalgae tank?

ThatFishEnjoyer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2023
Messages
16
Reaction score
7
Location
Fort Lauderdale
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you house a Klein's butterfly in a macroalgae tank? I am aware that they aren't coral safe, but I cannot find any info on them with Macros.

cplf-2370_1.jpg
 
Could you house a Klein's butterfly in a macroalgae tank? I am aware that they aren't coral safe, but I cannot find any info on them with Macros.

cplf-2370_1.jpg
Any butterfly will be fine with macro, even some species of algae eaters will be fine :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new