Knoxville, TN Reefers

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!! I'm not in Knoxville, but we're glad you're here!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome. Not from the area but be in Vols country in not too long.

Name drop the LFS's by you that are doing it right.

The 3 that I know of and go to regularly are:

Aquatic Marine
Aquarium Knoxville
JKS Aquatics

And welcome in advance!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new