Kop Kit Dual Doser

  • Thread starter Thread starter H@rry
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2007
Messages
3,434
Reaction score
575
Location
Huntsville, AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Kop Kit Dual Doser. Looks like each side will dose 30 GPD. It has hoses, strainers, etc. I got this in with some equipment that I got from a reefer who was getting out of the hobby and I have no use for it. $165 shipped.

The tube of caulking is for size reference.

doser1.jpg

doser2.jpg

doser3.jpg

doser4.jpg


Here's a link to it at Champion Lighting: Champion Lighting & Supply :: Dosers :: ReefFiller :: Reef-Filler 2000-2 30 GPD Per Head
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new