Kschweer: 57 rimless build

Coming together very nicely!! I really like the stand.
 
Anything new happening?

Unfortunately nothing really since the sump. Work has been pretty crazy with a few new projects we have taken on. The fall striper run hasn't helped either, been fishing on the little down time I get. Hopefully I'll be able to get some work done Sunday.
 
Last edited:
That was pretty genius how you fixed the sump problem.

Thanks. I figured I could save some money modifying that one. Being my first time doing acrylic work I'm really happy with how it worked out.
 
Got the background painted black and the inside of the stand painted with kilz.
ameratan.jpg

yryvugad.jpg


I will be picking up the return pump(jeabo dc-6000) either sometime during the week or at the DVRC swap. Still working on light rails but once I have the pump and light rails I hope to get everything together fairly quickly.
 
Wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for this. I have seen a "switch" that automatically turns on a light inside a cabinet when the door is opened. I have been looking for one with no luck. Anyone seen this or know where to find one?
 
Looking good!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new