Kschweer: 57 rimless build

WT blue flame finally looking like it's going to start some real growth. This piece has been through the wringer. Almost lost it during the move and then during the issues I was having. Colors are really getting there too.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
WT blue flame finally looking like it's going to start some real growth. This piece has been through the wringer. Almost lost it during the move and then during the issues I was having. Colors are really getting there too.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
That looks like it going to be a really nice coral for ya.
 
Counting the days to RAP I bet...... shhhhhh, don't tell anyone but so am I.:D
 
Kevin, I realize you might've already have said this but is your intent to go full bare bottom or just a very small amount of sand, just curious?
 
Kevin, I realize you might've already have said this but is your intent to go full bare bottom or just a very small amount of sand, just curious?
I still haven't really decided lol. Kind of playing it by ear at this point. I removed a decent amount of sand and the bare spot is from the powerheads pushing around the little I have left. I will say I don't mind that bare spot as much as I thought I would, so I may just get rid of the rest of it.
 
Looks good my friend!
 
Dude ive seen crazy masters before but man nothing tops the colors on that gem
It's definitely a stand out. Got a great deal on it from someone getting out of the hobby a few years back. I actually bought it before the display was set up and put it in the frag tank I had set up until I set up the display.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new