OP
OP
kschweer

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I want some new fish, anyone have any suggestions? Current fish are 2 snowflake clowns and a mystery wrasse. I'm not opposed to trying to catch and remove the mystery wrasse as he can be a bit of a jerk.

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got my eyes set on a trio of vanderbilt chromis. They're actually nice chromis and do well in small groups. Hard to find in the LFS, but you can get them from LiveAquaria.

OP
OP
kschweer

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got my eyes set on a trio of vanderbilt chromis. They're actually nice chromis and do well in small groups. Hard to find in the LFS, but you can get them from LiveAquaria.
Wow those are pretty cool!!! I'll have to look into them a bit more. Thanks for the suggestion.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I want some new fish, anyone have any suggestions? Current fish are 2 snowflake clowns and a mystery wrasse. I'm not opposed to trying to catch and remove the mystery wrasse as he can be a bit of a jerk.

Catch him and ship him here, he will love the 180! I'll pay shipping :)

How about a couple flasher wrasses? I've always liked the mcCosker

OP
OP
kschweer

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Catch him and ship him here, he will love the 180! I'll pay shipping :)

How about a couple flasher wrasses? I've always liked the mcCosker
If I go that route I will let you know for sure. It would be nice knowing he's going to a good home. I've had him for just about 2 years. Great fish but I think like you said I want some other wrasses and in my small tank that won't work out too well.

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I go that route I will let you know for sure. It would be nice knowing he's going to a good home. I've had him for just about 2 years. Great fish but I think like you said I want some other wrasses and in my small tank that won't work out too well.

Sounds good to me! I love those guys, I had one a few years back but lost it in one of my ich bouts before I got serious about qt

OP
OP
kschweer

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 pretty nice new frags. The milli is one of the nicest I've seen in a while.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Quick splurge before RAP haha. Yea atlantic city got it bad, i wish where i live got an evacuation note. I had to flee the last second and lost 2 cars because of it. My house got around 11 feet of dirty disgusting black death saltwater lol. But i did the same as you, took a break for a little over 2 years till things got calm. Id be depressed for the rest of my life if i had to go through that again.

OP
OP
kschweer

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick splurge before RAP haha. Yea atlantic city got it bad, i wish where i live got an evacuation note. I had to flee the last second and lost 2 cars because of it. My house got around 11 feet of dirty disgusting black death saltwater lol. But i did the same as you, took a break for a little over 2 years till things got calm. Id be depressed for the rest of my life if i had to go through that again.
Haha!! It's hard to say no when they look good!!! It's all good though I have a separate RAP stash of cash.

The storm was tough but we were lucky enough not to get any water in the house we were living in but others like you said not so lucky. My girlfriend works with victims of the storm and some of the stories are tough to hear. Some still not rebuilt or back in there homes this long after the storm.

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yea that storm was so far the worst experience of my life, sad to say but if youd ask me, theres still a high chance something like that would happen again. But on another note, what lfs is by you?

OP
OP
kschweer

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea that storm was so far the worst experience of my life, sad to say but if youd ask me, theres still a high chance something like that would happen again. But on another note, what lfs is by you?
I agree man. Scary to think about.

By me the only place I go is Reefabout in ventnor. A little further away is TSM corals which just opened up and is a sponsor here now. There's a few that are an hour+ north so I only go when I'm in the area.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back