Kschweer: 57 rimless build

Couple shots from the sides
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
And quick fts right before the lights go out for the night
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
Really nice tank! Love the zoas and scully! I have the same rimless. Good managable size for my small living room.
Thank you very much! I really love the dimensions of the tank, not too big not too small. I may eventually upgrade but that's something for the future. Thanks for looking!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new