Kschweer: 57 rimless build

;Stig
 
Quick reefbrite pictures.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
What light fixture are you using?
 
Any update on your return?!
Unfortunately not. Life is just too crazy right now to even put a plan together. I will be back one day just don’t know when. Hope all is well man!
 
Knock knock.
Between work and the birth of my first son I don’t see a tank happening anytime soon. I wish but for now I will have to continue to live vicariously through all of you.
 
Between work and the birth of my first son I don’t see a tank happening anytime soon. I wish but for now I will have to continue to live vicariously through all of you.

You don't wanna live thru me lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new