KZ Flatworm Stop. Any reason not to use it?

radfly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried dosing it a month ago, along with coral booster. My zoas closed every time I dosed FWS, but I continued to dose every other day for two weeks. I quit when I saw no positive effects, and because it ticks off my zoas. Since I stopped my zoas remain happy. I still use coral booster, but honestly still see no positive effects from using it…

mfollen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I have some fussy zoa and don’t want to mess with stable iodine levels let alone who knows what else is in there that could tick those little prima donnas off lol

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IME, acros love it, almost too much. For non-infected use, I personally only dose 25% every other day. When it comes to additives, who really knows, better to use less.

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
Found a solution to getting more depth to the scape. I built a 24" long frag rack, that stands 5" high, and is 4" in depth behind my scape. I was able to place some colonies that were in the back, with only tips visible, which is a darn shame! So, this builds the reef higher towards the back, now putting a pink table, Miyagi, and Aquamarine Jewel out on full display :)
I think it looks fantastic!!!
This is where the planning is paying off. Most corals are on individual mounting rubble or small rocks. This allows for me to blend corals for optimal color contrast and shapes. While I prefer to group my corals, the different shape contrast is equally important to building the reef. For the most part, I have maintained my gardens, smoothies, tenuis, millis, for example.
I will put up a picture when the lights come up :)

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back