• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ladyreefer1983 - Excellent

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

macon77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, ladyreefer had not actually posted anything for sale. I just saw a few of her photos, and decided to contact her to see if she would be willing to sell me a few of the corals she had in her tank. She was very gracious in allowing me purchase some of them.

We have had quite a good conversation, her pricing was spot-on, shipping was timely and well-done. The corals arrived in excellent shape, and hopefully they will enjoy their new home. Who could ask for more?

The only problem I had was that she would not sell me her prize Rhodactis.:bigsmile: However, she has promised me baby when it becomes available. I will certainly not hesitate to purchase it from her when it becomes available.

In all, a highly recommended seller.

ladyreefer1983

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the kind words:)do not worry...first baby of my rhodactis will go to u with a discount;)
this guy is very polite and really a nice person to deal with!very very good buyer!very fast payment....

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 58 39.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 42 28.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 28 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back