Lamotte Test Kits, Refills, Rowaphos, TMPCC

workn4frags

Cespitularia Farmer
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2007
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Location
Cool hills of AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been cleaning house and this is some stuff I found all are NEW with the exception of the Lamotte Alk. Test kit.

Lamotte Alk. Test Kit (slightly used) - with refill
Lamotte Calcium Test Kit - with refill
Rowaphos new still damp.
Tropic Marin Pro Coral Cure

testkits.jpg


This stuff would run close to $100.00 but I will take $65.00 shipped anywhere in the U.S. Please email me directly as I don't seem to get emails from the PM's on this site.

Thanks for looking
Vince
[email protected]
 
Test kits new which one is and one is slightily used cost;

Alk - $30.00
Calc - $39.00
refill alk -$13.00
refill cal - $16.00
TMPCC - $18.00
RowaPHos - $26.00

$144.00 worth of good stuff + Shipping...

No one is interested for $65 shipped? Make me a REASONABLE offer. I am out of SW for a while and don't want them to go bad.
 
Hi,
If it still f/s , how much would you let it go with out TMPC?


mike
 
Just got back on the site, sorry for the late response to the PM's. Please let me know if anyone is still interested.

$65.00 shipped for all.
Thanks
Vince
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new