• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Lantern Tip Anemone For Sale

Item Price
$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

padilla95624

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2021
Messages
184
Reaction score
122
Location
Elk Grove
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have lantern tip BTA's for sale or trade. Most are 8-12" in diameter and natural split. I am located in Northern California and will not ship.

20210829_144409.jpg 20220114_185847.jpg 20230812_144317.jpg 20230812_144347.jpg
 
This is on my list of 'most desired'! Wish I was closer! Beautiful!
 
BTA's are pretty hardy anemones, especially long term multi generational clones. I'm sure they would ship overnight without a problem.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new