LARC still having events or meets?

BowFrontReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
65
Reaction score
15
Location
North Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to be an avid reefer back in 2014. Life got in the way and I had to postpone my reefing hobby for a while. I’m back at it and I’m trying to see if there are still people around within the club. Pm if there are any details.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new