Large fish that can survive in predator tank

pizzlereef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2024
Messages
78
Reaction score
101
Location
34997
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I was hoping somebody could direct me to the best place to look for a larger fish, a variety of possible I seem to only find ones that are too small to go in my predator tank, I have a shark, eel and a lion fish and a puffer currently. I need direction appreciated.
 
Tropical Tides Aquatics and The Reef Corner they are both really great places and they can answer any questions you may have
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new